Scale. The characteristic feature of the facilities that we build as general contractor is their scale. And more specifically; large scale. Industrial and public utility construction, sports or commercial facilities – many years of experience makes us able to undertake effective real estate construction at any level of complexity.
Whether we are building dwellings or a sports hall, we are happy to implement projects in a comprehensive way, starting from the design and ending with giving the investor permission to use the facility. For 25 years we have proven that reliability can go hand in hand in meeting deadlines and the highest quality of implementation; regardless of its use or technology it is made in.
Advantages of cooperation with WEGNER:
– guarantee of implementation in the planned budget and deadline,
– an experienced team of qualified architects, constructors, industry professionals, planners and logisticians,
– confidence; we only use carefully tested solutions,
– experience resulting from the commissioning of several hundred construction projects,
– care for the highest quality of materials used,
– own high class machine park,
– execution of contracts throughout the country.
WEGNER has its own technical and design office, so you can be sure that everything our architects present will be translated it into final design without any problems. From the very beginning – preliminary sketches – they take into account optimal technological solutions. “Optimal” means those that on the one hand raise the value of the building, and on the other – are effective both in terms of cost and time of implementation.
We are equally proud of each completed project; no matter how big investment it was. Some of them can be viewed in the “projects” bookmark. At the same time, we know that we have not said the last word yet – we are constantly developing by implementing increasingly complex construction projects.
WEGNER’s offer includes general contracting, among others:
– public utility buildings,
– commercial buildings,
– warehouse buildings,
– production buildings,
– office space,
– sports facilities,
– industrial halls,
– transport facilities.